You have tried Sukhi’s Chicken Tikka Masala and you have told us time and time again that you love it. But how about we take your favorite Chicken Tikka Masala to another level with this quick, easy and delicious Chicken Tikka Masala Quesadillas.
Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken Tikka Masala is a fresh addition to Indian cuisine, so popular that it has sparked controversy over who invented it. Some say that this hugely popular “Indian Curry” is not even Indian, but was invented by the British. We wrote a whole post on the History of Chicken Tikka Masala, and all stories and myths around it that you might find very fascinating. Give it a read!
Velvety smooth, it has quickly become one of the world’s most popular Indian dishes, with local versions available throughout India
Leftover Chicken Tikka Masala?
We all know that we love Chicken Tikka Masala but lets face it there is always a day when there’s some leftover curry in the refrigerator and you are looking for ideas on what to do with that. You do not want to serve it with the usual suspects like rice or bread anymore but you do wanna taste some of that curry goodness. Maybe wraps in a slightly different package?
This Chicken Tikka Masala Quesadillas recipe came out of that moment of desperation. It will take your favorite Chicken Tikka Masala to another level and it is quick to prepare, is easy and of course delicious!
Chicken Tikka Masala Quesadilla Recipe:
Chicken Tikka Masala Quesadillas.
- Sukhi's Chicken Tikka Masala 16oz packet
- 6 Soft Tortillas
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Yellow Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon green chili minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream for dip
- Prepare Chicken Tikka Masala as per the package instructions. Set aside.
- Warm up tortillas in a skillet. Set aside.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon oil in the same skillet. Place one tortilla, followed by 3-4 tablespoon of Sukhi's Chicken Tikka Masala. Sprinkle cheeses, cilantro and chili. Place another tortilla on top to cover everything. Take care not to layer on the ingredients to thickly.
- Using a flat spatula press down and cook, flipping once, until golden, 3 minutes per side. Repeat to make 3 quesadillas.
- Slide out of the pan. Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream.