Chicken Tikka Masala is a fresh addition to Indian cuisine, so popular that it has sparked controversy over who invented it. Velvety smooth, it has quickly become one of the world’s most popular Indian dishes, with local versions available throughout India. Served with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice, this entrée makes a royal treat.
- CERTIFIED HALAL
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED HORMONES†
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
- GLUTEN FREE
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180||Calories from Fat 70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: White chicken, tikka sauce [tomato sauce (water, tomato paste, cane sugar, salt, vinegar, onion powder, natural flavors), cream, butter (cream), tomato paste, ginger puree, caramelized onions (onions, expeller pressed canola oil), water, garlic puree (garlic, water), chickpea, spices, sauce contains 2% or less of rice flour, cane sugar, jalapeño, curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), paprika oleoresin, cilantro, turmeric powder, xanthan gum, fenugreek leaves, lemon juice concentrate, cardamom oleoresin], water, sugar, salt.
CONTAINS: MILK (CREAM)
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in tray.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, cover and heat for another 60 seconds or until entrée is hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat on medium until entrée is hot.
- Empty contents into serving tray. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
From Frozen - Microwave
- Place frozen bag in a microwave-safe container
- Heat for 2 minutes, remove bag from microwave, open bag and empty entrée into container
- Heat for 3 minutes. Stir entrée and return to microwave for another 2 minutes or until entrée is heated through