Cup Noodles? OK. Cupcakes? Not bad.
Spicy Vindaloo Turkey Lasagna Cups? Now we’re talking.
Explore the perfect intersection of savory Italian comfort food and robust Indian spices with our aptly named Spicy Vindaloo Turkey Lasagna Cups.
Building off a base of Sukhi’s Vindaloo Indian Curry Sauce, these personal-size cups are rich in taste and temperament. Protein-rich ground turkey soaks up our vindaloo’s tangy vinegar and caramelized onion flavor, further highlighted by colorful, garlic-infused pasta sauce.
The flavor doesn’t stop there. Try on a trifecta of queso perfection, from classic shredded cheese to gooey ricotta and scrumptious parmesan.
Finally, each turkey lasagna cup is wrapped in a cozy Wonton, baked in the oven until gooey and irresistible, and sprinkled to taste with red pepper flakes.
Spicy Vindaloo Turkey Lasagna Cups
- 1 packet (3 oz.) Sukhi’s Vindaloo Indian Curry Sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- Wonton wrappers, cut into squares
- Red pepper flakes
- In a pan over medium heat, brown turkey meat, and drain. Take off the heat.
- Add Sukhi’s Vindaloo sauce, pasta sauce, most of the shredded cheese, and parmesan. Stir together until well mixed.
- Wipe or spray a muffin tin lightly with olive oil. Line cups with wonton wrappers (two per cup) and offset slightly to cover the bottom and sides.
- Fill the wonton wrapper with the mixture, and top with remaining shredded cheese, a small dollop of ricotta, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Cook at 350° F for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Allow to cool slightly (these will be hot!), and enjoy!