Roasted Carrots with Yogurt Curry Drizzle offers a delightful twist on a classic vegetable side dish.
This recipe elevates the humble carrot by roasting it to perfection, bringing out its natural sweetness and a tender yet slightly crisp texture. The magic lies in the yogurt curry drizzle – a creamy, spiced sauce that adds a burst of flavor, blending the warm, earthy spices typical in Indian cuisine with a smooth, tangy yogurt base.
This dish not only presents a harmony of flavors, but also adds a vibrant splash of color to any meal. Whether you’re a fan of Indian cuisine or just looking for a new way to enjoy carrots, this recipe is a simple yet impressive addition to your culinary repertoire.
Roasted Carrots with Yogurt Curry Drizzle: A Delicious Side
- 1 Oven
- 6-8 Large carrots
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic
- 1/2 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 Suhki's Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 oz Pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 oz Pumpkin seeds
- Non-stick spray or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Peel and cut carrot ends.
- Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Lay out carrots with at least one inch between them.
- Spray with nonstick spray to cover all sides of carrots. Sprinkle garlic and garam masala on top. Finish with sea salt. Lightly shake the pan so all sides of the carrots are evenly coated.
- Place carrots in the oven for 30-35 min, rolling them over halfway through. When done, remove from oven and let cool 5 min.
- While carrots are cooking, combine Sukhi's Coconut Curry sauce, Greek yogurt, and water and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- When carrots are done, plate and drizzle with curry yogurt sauce.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds on top.
- Serve and enjoy!