Tender chicken with the fiery tang of Sukhi’s Vindaloo curry brings this pizza to a whole new level. American-style pizza and bold Indian spices; what more could you ask for? Our Chicken Vindaloo Pizza recipe lets you indulge in a flavorful and protein-packed pizza in under 20 minutes.
Coconut Curry Chicken Gorditas
- 15 ounces Sukhi’s Chicken Coconut Curry with Mango
- 1 cup masa harina
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small red onion diced
- 4 ounces Cotija cheese
- Cilantro finely chopped
- Mix together masa harina, water and salt to create a dough. Roll the dough into 6-8 little balls.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle medium-high heat.
- Flatten a masa ball in between two sheets of plastic wrap in a tortilla press or under a heavy pan. The dough should be about twice the thickness of a homemade tortilla.
- Remove flattened masa from plastic wrap and place on hot skillet or griddle for 10-15 seconds each side.
- Flip again and cook on both sides for about 1 minute each. You should begin to see an air pocket form in the center.
- Once slightly cooled, use a butter knife to gently cut into the edge of the masa, making a little pocket.
- Chop up and heat chicken from Sukhi’s Chicken Coconut Curry with Mango and mix with red onions, cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Stuff mixture into masa pouches, garnish with any remaining cotija and your favorite hot sauce, and enjoy!