Fire up the grill and serve up Sukhi’s newly minted Vindaloo burger!
Building off our signature Vindaloo Curry sauce, every bite of this juicy lamb patty is jam-packed with robust Indian spices and caramelized onion flavor. Fresh heirloom tomato and sharp red onion pack a punch of veggie power, while sprigs of fresh mint keep the burger cool and refreshing.
Add in some creamy avocado, classic tomato ketchup (if it suits your palate), and stuff all that goodness inside a perfectly toasted Brioche bun. Now, you’re ready to dig in!
Vindaloo and Fresh Mint Lamb Burger
- 1 packet Sukhi's Vindaloo Curry Sauce
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 8-12 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 large heirloom tomato sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 ripe avocado sliced
- tzatziki to taste
- ketchup to taste
- 4 Brioche buns
- Add Sukhi’s Vindaloo Curry Sauce and ground lamb into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- With your hands, shape four patties, each roughly ¼ pound.
- Fire up your grill or stove and cook patties over medium-high heat until you reach your desired doneness. Flip the burger to cook evenly on both sides.
- Quickly toast the buns, both inside and out.
- Grab the bottom half of the bun and add tzatziki, lamb patty, a big slice of heirloom tomato, avocado, and fresh mint.
- On the top half of the bun, add ketchup (if that's your thing), and you're ready to eat!