“Fall” in love with roasted pumpkin — the Sukhi’s way!
As the days grow shorter and the leaves change colors, celebrate the season with our Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Curry. Baked, bite-size cubes of pumpkin (or squash) and cauliflower give this dish its signature golden-brown, autumnal flavors.
The starchy veggies mingle with creamy coconut milk and Sukhi’s bright and vibrant Coconut Curry, taking on rich and decadent flavors. Serve this savory dish over a bed of steamed basmati rice, or pair it with Sukhi’s sweet and spiced Mango Chutney to keep you warm and cozy through the winter and beyond.
Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Curry
- 1 package (3 oz) Sukhi's Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 small pumpkin or 1 large squash
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 12 oz coconut milk
- basmati rice cooked
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Core and cube the pumpkin, removing the thick outer skin. Cut the cauliflower into large bite-sized pieces.
- Add pumpkin cubes and cauliflower to a large sheet pan and coat well with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake pumpkin and cauliflower for 15-20 minutes until softened and slightly browned.
- In a large, deep pot, heat one package of Sukhi’s Coconut Curry Sauce with 12 ounces of coconut milk until well mixed and nearly boiling.
- Add the roasted veggies to the pot and cook for a few minutes until everything is coated and hot.
- Serve over a bed of basmati rice or pair with Sukhi’s Mango Chutney.