When life gives you lemons, make Lemony Rice and Pea Salad.
Enjoy a squeeze of citrus in this bright and zesty rice recipe. Sukhi’s Lemon Rice provides the perfect fluffy foundation for chopped snap peas and sweet golden raisins. This dish is built around our favorite citrus superstar — lemon. With an infusion of lemon juice, freshly grated lemon zest, and a hint of mint, this Lemony Rice and Pea Salad transforms a healthy serving of veggies into a sweet and herbaceous treat!
Lemony Rice + Pea Salad
- 16 oz Sukhi's Lemon Rice
- 1/2 lb whole snap peas chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2-3 green onions diced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 oz olive oil to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Remove Sukhi’s Lemon rice from packaging and place directly into large bowl.
- Add chopped snap peas, raisins, green onions, lemon zest, lemon juice, mint, and salt.
- Mix well while adding olive oil and pepper to taste, and enjoy!