The combination we all have been waiting for: nachos, tater tots, and Chicken Tikka Masala. Our Gameday Chicken Tikka Totchos Recipe is the perfect way to bring sports fans together on game day.
Gameday Chicken Tikka Totchos
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound Sukhi's Chicken Tikka Masala
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- tomatoes diced
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place tater tots on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or as directions suggest.
- While the tots cook, warm chicken in a frying pan over medium. Add corn, stir, and remove from heat.
- Spoon the chicken and corn over tots, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and fully melted.
- Top with plenty of sour cream, jalapeños, tomatoes, and your favorite hot sauce.
- Unlike traditional nachos, these are best scooped into a bowl and devoured with a fork. Enjoy!