Classic stuffed mushrooms with a flavorful twist.
Whether you’re hosting a holiday celebration or a movie night with close friends and family, a new appetizer may be just what you need to spice up the evening.
This bite-sized appetizer packs serious flavor, combining the earthy familiarity of mushrooms with the warm, comforting flavors of Sukhi’s Chicken Tikka Masala.
Each bite is not only velvety smooth and delicious but fills you up with a source of protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
Topped with a sprinkle of parmesan and freshly chopped cilantro, this snack will take your hosting skills to the next level.
Chicken Tikka Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12-15 whole stuffed mushrooms
- 4-6 oz Sukhi’s Chicken Tikka Masala
- Fresh cilantro
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms and carefully remove stems, creating a pocket in the mushroom.
- Finely chop up Sukhi’s Chicken Tikka Masala and spoon inside mushrooms.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until mushrooms are nice and soft.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and a sprinkle of fresh parmesan.