This Classic Indian Curry Pizza is all you need to kick off those “lockdown blues”. Even better when Sukhi’s Classic Indian Curry Sauce is there to make pizza making a breeze.
Make this pizza your own by loading it with toppings your family loves and enjoys. Turn your typical dinnertime into a fun Pizza Night!
Use our Classic Indian Curry Sauce in this recipe.
Ingredients: Makes 2 (12 inch) Pizzas
- Store bought Pizza dough
- 1 packet Sukhi’s Classic Indian Curry Sauce
- ½ cup jarred tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken breast (thinly sliced or cut into small ½” cubes)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1/3 cup cherry tomato (halved)
- ¼ cup shallot (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Divide Sukhi’s Classic Curry Sauce into two equal portions.
- Mix one portion with the tomato sauce. Set aside.
- Add one portion to the chicken. Mix well. Place on a baking dish and bake in the oven for 10 mins. at 350deg. F
- Dust the work station. Punch the pizza dough down on the work station and pat into a circle (approx. 12” wide)
- Spread Tomato Curry sauce on the pizza leaving a one ½ inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Add toppings on top. Be sure to spread the toppings around but not crowding the pizza.
- Add Classic Curry Chicken on the top.
- Drizzle approx. 1 tablespoon oil on the border that has no sauce or toppings.
- Divide the toppings/sauce/oil equally between the two pizzas.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake at 400deg. F for 20 minutes or until the base and edges are light brown.
- Pull out of the oven. Cut into 6-8 slices. Enjoy!
To make this pizza vegetarian, substitute chicken with a plant based protein of your choice. Sukhi’s Classic Indian Curry Sauce is vegan so you do not have to compromise on flavors.