A cookie is a small piece of information sent to the hard drive of your device via a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We refer to the term “cookie’ for any technology collecting information from your device, such as information about your use of our applications and websites, or concerning your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
Our use of web beacons or pixel tags allows us to count the number of visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access Personal Information about you without your consent.
Such cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of a site. Without such cookie, the Sites will not function properly. These cookies do not gather any information about you that may be used for marketing or retaining where you’ve been on the internet. We use them to:
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Identify you as being logged in to our Sites
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you reach the checkout page
Such cookies collect information in regard to your use on our Sites. The information collected is anonymous. We use them to:
- Provide statistics on how our Sites are used
- Determine advertising effectiveness (we do not use this information to target you when visiting other websites)
- Help improve our Sites by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Sites
Such cookies are used to provide services or remember settings to improve your visit. We use them to:
- Remember settings you have selected such as layout, language, or preferences
- Remember if we have already asked you if you want to fill out a survey
- Show you when you are logged in to our Sites
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Sites. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product, or function and not for any other purpose.
Such cookies are linked to third party services, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you were a visitor to our Sites. We use them to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.