I love to experiment with new recipes in my kitchen. This modern twist on a traditional curry is our new vegetarian favorite! Sukhi’s Roasted Tomato Curry combines hearty chickpeas, roasted tomatoes and nutrient-rich kale with aromatic spices like turmeric and cumin. Enjoy with warm Naan bread and Basmati rice. Healthy and delicious!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90||20|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
ROASTED TOMATO CURRY: GARBANZO BEANS (WATER, GARBANZO BEANS, SALT), COCONUT MILK (COCONUT EXTRACT, WATER, CITRIC ACID), TOMATO (DICED TOMATO, TOMATO JUICE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM CHLORIDE), KALE, WATER, CARAMELIZED ONION (ONION, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL), GARLIC PUREE (GARLIC, WATER), GINGER PUREE, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, SALT, CURRY PASTE LEMONGRASS, SPICES, GARLIC, SHALLOT, SALT, KAFFIR LIME PEEL, TURMERIC), JALAPEÑO, CILANTRO, SPICE, TURMERIC POWDER.
RICE: WATER, BASMATI RICE.
NAAN: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, YEAST, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, SALT.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove entrée from carton, pierce plastic with fork and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic, stir and turn dish.
- Cook on high for an additional 1 minute or until heated throughout.
- Remove carefully and enjoy.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil. 4. Place tray on baking s
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.