Vindaloo gets its tangy, bold flavors from a blend of vinegar, ginger, garlic and chilies. First introduced to India by the Portuguese as a type of stew, it’s now a staple on Indian menus everywhere. Served with warm Naan bread and Basmati rice, this dish is an irresistible favorite.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100||20|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN VINDALOO: chicken breast, vindaloo sauce [water, caramelized onions (onions, expeller pressed canola oil), curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), coconut milk (coconut extract, water), expeller pressed canola oil, vinegar, onion powder, spices, ginger puree, tapioca starch, evaporated cane syrup, jalapeño, garlic puree (garlic, water), chickpeas, lentils, chicken flavor concentrate (chicken stock, natural flavor, salt, sugar, yeast extract), paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice concentrate, turmeric, oleoresin garam masala], water, sugar, salt, spices, garlic powder, oleoresin turmeric.
RICE: water, basmati rice.
NAAN: enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), folic acid], water, yeast, sugar, canola oil, salt.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove entrée from carton, pierce plastic with fork and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic, stir and turn dish.
- Cook on high for an additional 1 minute or until heated throughout.
- Remove carefully and enjoy.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.