Vindaloo gets its tangy, bold flavors from a blend of vinegar, ginger, garlic and chilies. First introduced to India by the Portuguese as a type of stew, it’s now a staple on Indian menus everywhere. Served with warm Naan bread and Basmati rice, this dish is an irresistible favorite.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100||50|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN VINDALOO: white chicken, vindaloo sauce [expeller pressed canola oil, caramelized onions (onions, expeller pressed canola oil), water, coconut milk (coconut extract, water), curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), vinegar, onion powder, ginger, cane sugar, spices, sauce contains 2% or less of garlic, tapioca starch, jalapeño, chickpea flour, lentil flour, paprika, xanthan gum, oleoresin paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice concentrate, turmeric powder, spice extractives (oleoresin garam masala)], water, sugar salt.
RICE: water, basmati rice.
NAAN: enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), water, yeast, sugar, canola oil, salt.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove entrée from carton and puncture film 2 to 3 times.
- Heat in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film enough to gently stir sauce.
- Heat for an additional 1 minute or until heated through.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.