So popular, Chicken Tikka Masala can be found on virtually every Indian menu worldwide, sparking endless controversy over who actually invented it. India has many regional variations but everyone loves this dish of tender chicken, creamy tomato sauce and aromatic spices. Serve with warm Naan bread and Basmati rice. Simply irresistible.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90||20|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA: chicken breast, tikka sauce [water, tomato sauce (water, tomato paste, evaporated cane syrup, salt, vinegar, onion powder, natural flavors), cream, butter (cream), tomato paste, ginger puree, caramelized onions (onions, expeller pressed canola oil), garlic puree (garlic, water), chickpea, spices, rice flour, evaporated cane syrup, jalapeño, curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), salt, oleoresin paprika, chicken flavor concentrate (chicken stock, natural flavor, salt, sugar, yeast extract), cilantro, turmeric, fenugreek leaves, lemon juice concentrate, oleoresin cardamom],water, sugar, salt, spices, garlic powder, oleoresin turmeric.
RICE: water, basmati rice.
NAAN: enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), folic acid], water, yeast, sugar, canola oil, salt.
CONTAINS: MILK (CREAM), WHEAT
- Remove entree from carton, pierce plastic with fork and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic, stir and turn dish.
- Cook on high for an additional 1 minute or until heated throughout.
- Remove carefully and enjoy.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.