The world loves a good curry, yet no two are alike. From the Tamil word “Kaari”, curry simply means spiced sauce. Sukhi’s prides itself on a recipe we’ve refined and perfected over time. Served over Basmati rice with warm Naan bread, our Chicken Curry is an irresistible favorite.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 280||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
CHICKEN CURRY: CHICKEN BREAST, CURRY SAUCE [WATER, CARAMELIZED ONIONS (ONIONS, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL), TOMATO PASTE, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, SPICES, GINGER PUREE, GARLIC PUREE (GARLIC, WATER), SALT, CHICKPEA, EVAPORATED CANE SYRUP, LENTIL, JALAPEÑO, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CHICKEN FLAVOR CONCENTRATE (CHICKEN STOCK, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT), OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, CILANTRO, FENUGREEK LEAVES, XANTHAN GUM], WATER, SUGAR,SALT, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, OLEORESIN TURMERIC. RICE: WATER, BASMATI RICE. NAAN: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, YEAST, SUGAR,CANOLA OIL, SALT.
- Remove entree from carton, pierce plastic with fork and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic, stir and turn dish.
- Cook on high for an additional 1 minute or until heated throughout.
- Remove carefully and enjoy.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.