Our Chicken Coconut Curry is bursting with coastal flavors from South India. This smooth, rich curry has the perfect amount of heat, balanced with creamy coconut milk and tangy tomatoes. Serve with warm Naan bread and Basmati rice, for a delicious journey to the coast of India.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110||20|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
CHICKEN COCONUT CURRY: CHICKEN BREAST, COCONUT CURRY SAUCE [WATER, COCONUT MILK POWDER (COCONUT MILK, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM CASEINATE), TOMATO PASTE, DESICCATED COCONUT, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, RICE FLOUR, VINEGAR, SAUCE CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CURRY PASTE (LEMONGRASS, SPICES, GARLIC, SHALLOT, SALT, KAFFIR LIME PEEL, TURMERIC), GARLIC PUREE (GARLIC, WATER), BLACK MUSTARD SEED, LENTIL, PAPRIKA, EVAPORATED CANE SYRUP, POTATO FLAKE, GINGER PUREE, SPICE, TURMERIC POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, SALT, CURRY LEAVES], WATER, SUGAR, SALT, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, OLEORESIN TURMERIC. RICE: WATER, BASMATI RICE. NAAN: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR,MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, YEAST, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, SALT.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, TREE NUT (COCONUT), MILK
- Remove entree from carton, pierce plastic with fork and cook on high for 2 minute.
- Remove plastic, stir and turn dish.
- Cook on high for an additional 1 minute or until heated throughout.
- Remove carefully and enjoy.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.