My family recently challenged me to create a new curry — like none I’ve made before. Working with spices in my kitchen, I created this recipe for Chicken Cashew Curry, which received rave reviews. Its unique richness comes from yogurt, creamy cashews with hints of turmeric and toasted spices. Serve with warm Naan bread over Basmati rice.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110||20|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
CHICKEN CASHEW CURRY: CHICKEN BREAST, CASHEW CURRY SAUCE [WATER, YOGURT (CULTURED PASTEURIZED NONFAT MILK, CREAM, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, PECTIN, SALT), TOMATO PASTE, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, CASHEW, GINGER, GARLIC PUREE (GARLIC, WATER), CURRY PASTE (LEMONGRASS, SPICES, GARLIC, SHALLOT, SALT, KAFFIR LIME PEEL, TURMERIC), SPICES, TURMERIC, CHICKEN FLAVOR CONCENTRATE (CHICKEN STOCK, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT), XANTHAN GUM], WATER, SUGAR, SALT, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, OLEORESIN TURMERIC. RICE: WATER, BASMATI RICE.
NAAN: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, YEAST, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, SALT.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK (CREAM), TREE NUTS(CASHEW)
- Remove entree from carton, pierce plastic with fork and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic, stir and turn dish.
- Cook on high for an additional 1 minute or until heated throughout.
- Remove carefully and enjoy.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.