RAISE A BITE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
You may enter multiple times, however, however, no more than one entry per day per person, per Instagram handle is permitted. Limit one Grand Prize per person, per Instagram handle. If one of your Entries is selected as a Grand Prize winner, your remaining Entries will be void and not be considered. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Instagram handles, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Colombia, who are least eighteen years of age and older as of the date of entry. Employees of Jagpreet Enterprises Inc. d/b/a Sukhi’s Gourmet Indian Food, the sponsor and administrator of the sweepstakes (“Sponsor”) their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted weekly starting on November 10, 2023 through December 15, 2023, each Friday at approximately 5pm Pacific Time by Sponsor to select the winner each week from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received less the prior Entries from Grand Prize winners. Potential winner[s] will be notified on Instagram and must then provide a legal name and address of residence for shipping prize to within the 50 US states or D.C. sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within seventy-two (72) hours of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Submission of an Entry and acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s Entry for marketing purposes including on Instagram, and the other social media channels and profiles of Sponsor without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold Instagram and the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prize[s]. If, in the Administrator’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the Administrator, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online Entry form.
PRIZE[S]: There will be one Grand Prize winner that will win 1 Sukhi’s Chicken Tikka Samosa 10oz AVR $8.99, 1 Sukhi’s Jalapeno Cheese Samosa 8oz AVR $8.99, Set of 3 small paper fan décor with 1oz of confetti AVR $5, Set of 16 cocktail napkins AVR $7, 1 Felt Letter Board AVR $5, and 1 Bag of 12 Balloons AVR $12. There shall be Six (6) Grand Prize Winners over the weeks between November 10, 2023 through December 15, 2023.
6. Total prize value of each Grand Prize is $46.98 and the total prize value of all prizes available to be won is $281.88. Limit one prize per person. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in San Francisco, CA.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of any prize winners, available after January 15, 2024, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope with a handwritten request for the name of the winner of any given week’s prize winner and identify the drawing by date you want to receive the winner list to: Sukhi’s Gourmet Indian Food, Attn: Let’s Raise a Bite! Sweepstakes administrator, 25823 Clawiter Road, Hayward, CA 94545.
10. SPONSOR: Sukhi’s Gourmet Indian Food, 25823 Clawiter Road, Hayward, CA 94545.