Sukhi’s Naanwich® is another creation from my kitchen after numerous requests to create Indian food on the go. Veggie Turmeric Melt Naanwich® presents classic Indian flavors with smooth and flavorful cheddar cheese. This may just become America’s favorite way of eating Indian food. Pack it up for lunch or serve it as a snack. Indian food is now at your fingertips.
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 11gg||14%%|
|Saturated Fat 5gg||25%%|
|Trans Fat 0gg|
|Total Carbohydrate 45gg||16%%|
|Dietary Fiber 4gg||14%%|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 14%%||Iron 8%%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FILLING: Cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto), tomato sauce [tomato (diced tomato), tomato juice, citric acid, calcium chloride), onion, expeller pressed canola oil, tomato paste, rice flour, salt, cilantro, turmeric, cane sugar, jalapeño, spices], potatoes, carrots & peas, jalapeños.
NAAN: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), water, sugar, salt, canola oil, yeast.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove film from Naanwich.
- Wrap Naanwich loosely in paper towel.
- Heat for 90 seconds on high.
- Let stand for 1 minute before serving.
CONVENTIONAL OR TOASTER OVEN
- Thaw Naanwich (may be refrigerated overnight to thaw; do not refrigerate longer than 3 days).
- Wrap in foil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until hot.