Our Tikka Masala Curry Sauce recreates the world famous signature dish, also known as Butter Chicken, which actually originated at Indian restaurants in England. It is characterized by luscious and creamy tomato curry gravy.
- Gluten Free
- Medium Spicy
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 45||Calories from Fat 30|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Paste, Granulated Onion, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Glycerin, Caramelized Onion (Onion, Canola Oil), Spices, Curry Paste (Lemongrass, Spices, Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Kaffir Lime Peel, Turmeric), Water, Salt, Lentil Flour, Vinegar, Ginger, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Citric Acid (Protect Flavor), Jalapeno, Glucono Delta Lactone, Oleoresin Paprika, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Oleoresin Cardamom, Onion Powder.
- In a saucepan, add 1 1/4 lbs meat (skinless chicken or seafood) or vegetables, Sukhi's Tikka Masala Sauce, and 3/4 cup water.
- Mix ingredients together well, and simmer on medium high heat.
- When chicken is cooked, stir in 1/4 cup whipping cream.
- Bring to boil.
- Serve with Sukhi's Naan or rice with Sukhi's Chutney.
- NOTE: To make a vegetarian curry, substitute chicken with 1 1/4 lbs of boiled and cubed red potatoes, sliced bell peppers, green beans, and firm tofu or Paneer (Indian cheese).