Our Tandoori Marinade recipe is based on a traditional North Indian specialty, the most popular marinade style for delicious, tender meats. While many recipes use artificial red color, ours uses only natural ingredients.
- Medium Spicy
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 15||Calories from Fat 10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Vinegar, Curry Paste (Lemongrass, Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Spices, Kar Lime Peel, Turmeric), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Lemon Juice, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder, Citric Acid (For Flavor), Bay Leaf.
- Blend 2 tbsp plain yogurt and 1 packet Sukhi's Tandoori Marinade.
- Make 2 or 3 deep cuts in meat or tofu pieces (2 lbs skinless chicken, meat seafood or tofu).
- Marinate overnight.
- Broil or barbeque evenly on each side until cooked.
- Garnish with cilantro and lemon slices.
- Serve with Sukhi's Naan or over rice with Sukhi's Chutney.
- NOTE: Prior to grilling, microwave chicken 1 minute on high to keep meat juicier. This marinade can also be used as a stir fry.