Sukhi’s Naanwich® was created as an answer to the requests for Indian food on the go. With tender chicken pieces laces in classic Indian curry sauce and smooth cheddar cheese, Chicken Curry and Cheddar Naanwich® is both flavor and convenience served in Naan pockets. This may just become America’s favorite way to eat Indian food. Pack it up for lunch or serve as snack. Delicious Indian food is seconds away.
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- CERTIFIED HALAL
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 320||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9gg||12%%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5gg||18%%|
|Trans Fat 0gg|
|Total Carbohydrate 40gg||13%%|
|Dietary Fiber 3gg||11%%|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 10%%||Iron 20%%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
NAAN: Enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid), water, yeast, sugar, canola oil, salt.
CHICKEN CURRY & CHEDDAR FILLING: White chicken, cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, annatto), water, caramelized onion (onion, expeller pressed canola oil), tomato sauce [tomato (diced tomato), tomato juice, citric acid, calcium chloride], tomato paste, filling contains 2% or less of expeller pressed canola oil, spices salt, ginger, garlic, cane sugar, chickpea flour, turmeric, jalapeño, lemon juice concentrate, cilantro, oleoresin paprika, garlic powder, oleoresin turmeric.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, TREENUT (COCONUT)
- Remove film from Naanwich.
- Wrap Naanwich loosely in paper towel.
- Heat for 90 seconds on high.
- Let stand for 1 minute before serving.
CONVENTIONAL OR TOASTER OVEN
- Thaw Naanwich (may be refrigerated overnight to thaw; do not refrigerate longer than 3 days).
- Wrap in foil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until hot.