Curry simply means sauce. Sukhi’s Roasted Tomato Curry combines wholesome spices such as turmeric and cumin with tomatoes and chickpeas to make an irresistible entrée. Adding kale with our traditional Chickpea Curry adds a nutritious modern twist to this classic Indian fare. Enjoy with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
- GLUTEN FREE
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Garbanzo beans (water, garbanzo beans, and salt), coconut milk (coconut milk, water, xanthan gum), tomatoes (fresh, vine-ripened, california tomatoes, tomato puree, citric acid), kale, water, onions, garlic, ginger, expeller pressed canola oil, sea salt, yellow curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), jalapeño, cilantro, cayenne pepper, turmeric.
CONTAINS: TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in tray.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, cover and heat for another 60 seconds or until entrée is hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat on medium until entrée is hot.
- Empty contents into serving tray. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
From Frozen - Microwave
- Place frozen bag in a microwave-safe container
- Heat for 2 minutes, remove bag from microwave, open bag and empty entrée into container
- Heat for 3 minutes. Stir entrée and return to microwave for another 2 minutes or until entrée is heated through