Our Madras Curry Sauce is a rich blend of coconut milk, mustard seeds and red chilies. Named after the city of Madras (now Chennai), this fiery blend is excellent for any kind of seafood, mixed vegetables or potatoes.
- Gluten Free
- Medium Spicy
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50||Calories from Fat 35|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Paste, Glycerin, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water, Citric Acid (To Protect Flavor)), Coconut, Vinegar, Curry Paste (Lemongrass, Spices, Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Kaffir Lime Peel, Turmeric), Salt, Garlic Puree (Garlic, Water), Garlic, Lentil Flour, Paprika, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid (To Protect Flavor), Red Chili, Glucono Delta Lactone, Oleoresin Asafoetida.
Made in a facility that processes Wheat, Peanuts, Milk, Soy, and Tree nuts.
- In a saucepan, add 1 1/4 lbs seafood or vegetables, Sukhi's Madras Curry Sauce, and 3/4 cup water.
- Mix ingredients together well, and simmer on medium high heat.
- When the meat or vegetables is cooked, stir in 1/4 cup coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Serve with Sukhi's Naan or over rice with Sukhi's Chutney.