Our Korma Curry Sauce originates from the 1700’s, when Persia’s Mughal Empire controlled much of India. Our traditional recipe includes cashew nuts and spices for rich flavor. Use it for chicken, lamb, beef, vegetables and tofu.
- Gluten Free
- Medium Spicy
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 60|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat .5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: caramelized onion (onion, expeller pressed canola oil), cashew, expeller pressed canola oil, ginger puree, water, vinegar, glycerin, spices, onion powder, garlic puree (garlic, water), curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), salt, chickpea flour, urad dal flour, garlic powder, citric acid (for flavor) glucono delta lactone, natural flavor.
Contains:TREE NUT (CASHEWS)
- In a saucepan, add 1 1/4 lbs meat or vegetables, Sukhi's Korma Curry Sauce, and 3/4 water.
- Mix ingredients together well, and simmer on medium high heat.
- When chicken is cooked, stir in 1/4 cup whipping cream.
- Bring to boil.
- Serve with Sukhi's Naan or over rice with Sukhi's Chutney.