Sukhi’s Naanwich® was created as an answer to your cravings for a delicious breakfast on-the-go. Eggs, Peppers and Cheese deliver lots of flavor in a pocket of delicious Naan bread. We now have a reason to eat breakfast all day!
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
- MADE WITH CAGE FREE EGGS
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||10%|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FILLING: Tomato Sauce (Tomatoes (Diced Tomato, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Onion, Red & Green Bell Peppers, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Rice Flour, Cilantro, Salt, Jalapenos, Turmeric, Cane, Sugar, Spices), Eggs (Eggs, Skim Milk, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid), Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes).
NAAN: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Salt, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Yeast.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, EGG, MILK, TREE NUT (COCONUT).
- Remove film from Naanwich.
- Wrap Naanwich loosely in paper towel.
- Heat for 90 seconds on high.
- Let stand for 1 minute before serving.
CONVENTIONAL OR TOASTER OVEN
- Thaw Naanwich (may be refrigerated overnight to thaw; do not refrigerate longer than 3 days).
- Wrap in foil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until hot.