Our Classic Indian Curry Sauce is based on the traditional recipes used in homes through out the Indian subcontinent. The word “curry” simply means spiced gravy. Use it to create classic Indian dishes or to enliven any pasta.
- Gluten Free
- Medium Spicy
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 30||Calories from Fat 20|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: tomato paste, vinegar, expeller pressed canola oil, onion, spices, curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), salt, paprika powder, turmeric powder.
- Saute 1 1/4 lbs meat or veggies with Sukhi's Classic Indian Curry Sauce for 1 minute.
- Add water and simmer until meat or veggies are cooked.
- Serve with Sukhi's Naan or over rice with Sukhi's Chutney.
- Note: For a vegetarian curry, substitute meat with 1 1/4 lbs of mixed veggies (green beans, peas, corn, cauliflower, bell pepper, potatoes, etc.)
- Note: For a thicker gravy, add 2 tbps of sour cream in the last few minutes of cooking.