Chicken Vindaloo is a popular dish in Indian cuisine. It originated from the coastal Goa region where it was first created by the Portuguese as a version of a stew, vinh d’alho, that they brought from Portugal. This dish, now a staple on Indian restaurant menus, gets its tangy and bold flavor from a blend of vinegar, ginger, garlic and chiles. Served with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice, this entrée is irresistible.
- CERTIFIED HALAL
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
- GLUTEN FREE
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: White chicken, vindaloo sauce [caramelized onions (onions, expeller pressed canola oil), water, curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), coconut milk (coconut extracts, water), expeller pressed canola oil, vinegar, onion powder, spices, ginger, tapioca starch, cane sugar, jalapeño, garlic puree (garlic, water), chickpea, lentils, paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice concentrate, turmeric powder, oleoresin garam masala], water, sugar, salt.
CONTAINS: TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in tray.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, cover and heat for another 60 seconds or until entrée is hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat on medium until entrée is hot.
- Empty contents into serving tray. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
From Frozen - Microwave
- Place frozen bag in a microwave-safe container
- Heat for 2 minutes, remove bag from microwave, open bag and empty entrée into container
- Heat for 3 minutes. Stir entrée and return to microwave for another 2 minutes or until entrée is heated through