Meatballs, or Koftas as we call them in India, are one of my favorite go-to foods. Our Chicken & Mango Meatballs drenched in our classic tomato curry sauce creates an irresistible entrèe. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice!
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED HORMONES†
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
- GLUTEN FREE
- MADE IN U.S.A.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MEATBALLS: Chicken, Dried Mango (mango, cane sugar, citric acid), coconut curry sauce (coconut milk, coconut extract, water), water, tomato paste, rice flour, coconut, cane sugar, vinegar, expeller pressed canola oil, sauce contains 2% or less of: curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), garlic, black mustard seeds, lentil flour, paprika, potato flakes, ginger, spice, turmeric powder, garlic powder, salt, curry leaves), mango chutney (sugar, mango, salt, spices, acetic acid).
CURRY SAUCE: water, caramelized onions (onions, expeller pressed canola oil), tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid, calcium chloride), tomato paste, expeller pressed canola oil, spices, ginger, garlic, sauce contains 2% or less of salt, cane sugar, turmeric, jalapeño, lemon juice concentrate, chicken flavor concentrate (chicken stock, natural flavor, salt, sugar yeast extract), chickpea flour, cilantro, oleoresin paprika.
CONTAINS: TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in tray.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, cover and heat for another 60 seconds or until entrée is hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat on medium until entrée is hot.
- Empty contents into serving tray. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.