Meatballs, or Koftas as we call them in India, are one of my favorite go-to foods. Our Toasted Coconut & Mango meatballs drenched in a roasted tomato curry sauce creates an irresistible entree. Served with warm Naan brad and Basmati rice.
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150||50|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
MEATBALLS: Chicken, Dried Mango (Mango, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid), Coconut Curry Sauce [Coconut Milk (Coconut Extract, Water), Water, Tomato Paste, Rice Flour, Coconut, Cane Sugar, Vinegar, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Sauce Contains 2% or Less of Curry Paste (Lemongrass, Spices, Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Kaffirl Lime Peel, Turmeric), Garlic, Black Mustard Seed, Lentil Flour, Paprika, Potato Flakes, Ginger, Spices], Toasted Coconut, Vinegar, Salt, Dehydrated Sugar Cane Syrup, Browned in Vegetable Oil and Coated with Mango Chutney [(Sugar, Mango, Salt, Spices, Acetic Acid), Sugar, Distilled White Vinegar, Ginger, Spices].
CURRY SAUCE: Water, Caramelized Onions (Onions, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil), Tomato Paste, Tomatoes (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Spices, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Chickpea Flour, Cane Sugar, Lentil Flour, Turmeric, Jalapeno, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Chicken Flavor Concentrate (Chicken Stock, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract), Oleoresin Paprika, Cilantro, Xanthan Gum.
RICE: Water, Basmati Rice.
NAAN: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Water, Yeast, Sugar, Canola Oil, Salt.
CONTAINS: Wheat, Tree Nut (Coconut)
- Remove tray from carton and puncture film 2 to 3 times.
- Heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film enough to gently stir sauce.
- Heat for an additional 1 minute or until heated through.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.