Korma is a creamy sauce from the word “braise” in Urdu or “cooked meat” in Turkish. Chicken is cooked with carrots and peas, then gently simmered in a smooth sauce of buttery cashews and ginger. Serve with warm Naan and Basmati rice. The perfect comfort food to warm you inside and out.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130||20|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
CHICKEN KORMA: CHICKEN BREAST, KORMA SAUCE [WATER, CARAMELIZED ONIONS (ONIONS, EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL), CREAM, GINGER PUREE, CASHEW, CURRY PASTE (LEMONGRASS, SPICES, GARLIC, SHALLOT, SALT, KAFFIR LIME PEEL, TURMERIC), VINEGAR, TAPIOCA STARCH, GARLIC PUREE (GARLIC, WATER), ONION POWDER, SPICES, EVAPORATED CANE SYRUP, LENTILS, CHICKEN FLAVOR CONCENTRATE (CHICKEN STOCK, NATURAL FLAVOR, SALT, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT), CHICKPEA, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE], CARROTS & PEAS, WATER, SUGAR, SALT, SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, OLEORESIN TURMERIC. RICE: WATER, BASMATI RICE.NAAN: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, YEAST, SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, SALT.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK (CREAM), TREE NUTS (CASHEW)
- Remove entree from carton, pierce plastic with fork ang cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove plastic, stir and turn dish.
- Cook on high for an additional 1 minute or until heated throughout.
- Remove carefully and enjoy.
- If heating in microwave, remove Naan from bag and cook on high for 15 seconds.
- If using a conventional oven, remove Naan from bag and bake for 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
Conventional or Toaster Oven
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove entrée from carton and plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.