Our Chicken Coconut Curry is bursting with coastal flavors from South India. This rich creamy curry has the perfect amount of heat and is balanced with creamy coconut milk and tangy tomatoes. Served with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice, this entrée is a perfect addition to your dinner table.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED HORMONES†
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
- GLUTEN FREE
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 190||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS:White chicken, coconut curry sauce [coconut milk (coconut extract, water), water, tomato paste, rice flour, coconut, cane sugar, vinegar, expeller pressed canola oil, sauce contains 2% or less of: curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), garlic puree (garlic, water), black mustard seed, lentil,paprika, potato flakes, ginger, spice, turmeric powder, garlic powder, salt, curry leaves], water, sugar, salt.
CONTAINS: TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in tray.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir, cover and heat for another 60 seconds or until entrée is hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat on medium until entrée is hot.
- Empty contents into serving tray. Serve with Sukhi’s Lemon Rice.