Our Chicken Coconut Curry is bursting with coastal flavors from South India. This rich creamy curry has the perfect amount of heat and is balance with creamy coconut milk and tangy tomatoes. Served with Basmati rice, this meal brings an Indian restaurant right to your dinner table.
- CERTIFIED HALAL
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- GLUTEN FREE
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 230||Calories from Fat 75|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: chicken coconut curry: white chicken, coconut curry sauce [coconut milk (coconut extract, water), water, tomato paste, rice flour, coconut, cane sugar, vinegar, expeller pressed canola oil, sauce contains 2% or less of: curry paste (lemongrass, spices, garlic, shallot, salt, kaffir lime peel, turmeric), garlic puree (garlic, water), black mustard seed, lentil, paprika, potato flakes, ginger, spice, turmeric powder, garlic powder, salt, curry leaves], water, sugar, salt.
RICE: water, rice, cultured dextrose, glucono delta lactone.
CONTAINS: TREE NUT (COCONUT)
- Remove cardboard sleeve from tray
- Remove film or lid from tray
- Empty rice and entree pouches into the tray ( entree over rice )
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes
- Let stand for 1 minute before serving