My family recently challenged me to create a new curry – like none I’ve made before. Working with spices in my kitchen, I created this recipe for Chicken Cashew Curry, which received rave reviews. It’s unique richness comes from yogurt, creamy cashews with hints of turmeric and toasted spices. Serve with Sukhi’s lemon rice for an irresistible meal!
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
- GLUTEN FREE
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220||Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: White Chicken, Cashew Curry Sauce [Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Pectin, Salt), Cream, Tomato Paste, Ground, Cashews, Ginger, Water, Garlic, Curry Paste (Lemongrass, Spices, Garlic, Shallot, Salt, Kaffir Lime Peel, Turmeric), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Chickpea Flour, Spices, Turmeric, Xanthan Gum, Salt], Water, Sugar, Salt.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in tray.
- Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes
- Stir, cover and heat for another 60 seconds or until entree is hot.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Serve with Sukhi's Lemon Rice.
- Remove paper sleeve and empty bag in a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat on medium until entree is hot.
- Empty contents into serving tray. Serve with Sukhi's Lemon Rice.