Chicken and rice dishes are enjoyed worldwide, often as comfort food that reminds us of home. Sukhi’s Chicken Biryani is a flavorful rice dish with tender, succulent chicken on a bed of fragrant rice, seasoned with aromatic spices like turmeric, garlic and ginger. From our kitchen to yours.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 320||Calories from Fat 80|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 16%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN BIRYANI: chicken breast, biryani sauce [water, tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid, calcium chloride), water, caramelized onions (onions, expeller pressed canola oil), tomato paste, yogurt (cultured milk, cream, nonfat milk, pectin, carrageenan), plum puree, spices, garlic puree (garlic, water), ginger puree, salt, chicken flavored concentrate (chicken stock, natural flavor, salt, sugar, yeast extract), citric acid, paprika], water, sugar, salt, spices, garlic powder, oleoresin turmeric.
RICE: WATER, BASMATI RICE.
- Remove bag from carton. Pierce bag with fork, place in microwave safe tray and cook for 2 minutes.
- Empty bag in tray and cook for another 1 minute, until hot.
- Remove and let stand for 1 minute.
- Remove entree from carton.
- Thaw in refrigarator.
- Open bag and place contents into medium sized saucepan at medium flame, stirring frequently until productis hot.
- Remove and serve.