Chicken and rice dishes are enjoyed worldwide, often as comfort food that reminds us of home. Sukhi’s Chicken Biryani is a flavorful rice dish with tender, succulent chicken on a bed of fragrant rice, seasoned with aromatic spices like turmeric, cumin, and ginger. From our kitchen to yours.
- MADE WITH HALAL CHICKEN
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ADDED ANTIBIOTICS OR HORMONES
- NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 400||Calories from Fat 70|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 18%||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: RICE: water, basmati rice, salt, turmeric powder.
CHICKEN BIRYANI: white chicken, biryani sauce [onion, caramelized onion (onion, expeller pressed canola oil), expeller pressed canola oil, tomato (diced tomato, tomato juice, citric acid, calcium chloride), ginger, tomato paste, cilantro, dried milk powder, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), spices, salt, sauce contains 2% or less of cane sugar, jalapeño, plum puree (prune juice concentrate, dried plums), mint, kewra water (kewra extract, water), turmeric powder, citric acid (for flavor), xanthan gum, oleoresin cardamom, oleoresin cinnamon], water, sugar, salt.
- Remove tray from carton and puncture film 2 to 3 times.
- Heat in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Carefully peel back film enough to gently stir sauce.
- Heat for an additional 1 minute or until heated through.
- Carefully remove film and serve.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Remove entree from carton and cut out plastic film from tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Place tray on baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.