Chicken Biryani is a flavorful rice dish that made its way into Indian cuisine through the Mughal Empire during 12th and 13th century A.D. Our special recipe includes tender chicken pieces cooked in an exotic mix of spices; paired with Basmati Rice,it’s food fit for a king!
- CHICKEN USED HAS NO ANTIBIOTICS OR ADDED HORMONES
- GLUTEN FREE
- CERTIFIED HALAL
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200||Calories from Fat 40|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 10%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Biryani: white chicken, biryani sauce [tomatoes (diced tomatoes, tomato juice, citric acid, calcium chloride), caramelized onion (onion, expeller pressed canola oil), yogurt ( cultured nonfat milk, cream, whey protein concentrate pectin, salt), tomato paste, garlic puree (garlic, water), ginger, spices, sauce contains 2% or less of :dried plum puree (prune juice concentrate, dried plums), salt, cane sugar, turmeric powder, rose water, mint, paprika, citric acid, oleoresin paprika, oleoresin garam masala, water, sugar, salt.
RICE: water, rice, butter, cultured dextrose, salt, glucond delta lactone, natural flavor, spice.
- Remove cardboard sleeve from tray
- Empty film from tray
- Empty rice ande entree pouches into the tray ( entree over rice )
- Heat 2.5 minutes or until hot ( internal temperature is 165F )
- Let stand for 1 minute before serving